• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CoD Ghost

Man I suck at this game on the ps3. Considering getting it for the PC. The PS3 controls are too slow. 6 kills 13 deaths=s weak sauce.

Man I suck at this game on the ps3. Considering getting it for the PC. The PS3 controls are too slow. 6 kills 13 deaths=s weak sauce.
I cant stand playstation controllers... I have had sony all the way back to PS1, and as soon as I got a xbox 360 the ergonomics of that controller are so much better

I cant stand playstation controllers... I have had sony all the way back to PS1, and as soon as I got a xbox 360 the ergonomics of that controller are so much better

To each their own I guess cuz I hate the brick that is a 360 controller. Too damn bulky

you can't be worried about your kd now, too soon. at the very least, learn the maps, spawn points, your weapons stats and be tactical ;)
The PS3 controls are too slow.
you can always try bumping the sensitivity up a notch via options from the main menu/pre-game lobby

you can't be worried about your kd now, too soon. at the very least, learn the maps, spawn points, your weapons stats and be tactical ;)

you can always try bumping the sensitivity up a notch via options from the main menu/pre-game lobby
It's hard to be tactical when someone appears out of thin air directly behind you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom