• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cold Steel Chaos >BAD or GOOD??

Zastava

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   1
Reaction score
[h=1]Just looking for reviews from current or previous owners..Thanks

Cold Steel Chaos Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7.5" SK-5 High Carbon Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
images
[/h]

Buy quality instead. I had a voyager 10 years ago. Serrations broke cutting twine the first time I used it. I was working for a gun company at the time, and my boss knew the owner, so I called him. Dirtbag wouldn't make it right. Tried to demean me on the phone. Over-rated crap. I took it back to Sports Authority and got a refund.

Get one of the local custom makers to make one for you.

I have owned several Cold Steel knives over the years, I currently have the 1st generation RECON 1 with the axis lock and the med plain edge Voyager, it's the 1 knife I keep coming back to.

Buy quality instead. I had a voyager 10 years ago. Serrations broke cutting twine the first time I used it. I was working for a gun company at the time, and my boss knew the owner, so I called him. Dirtbag wouldn't make it right. Tried to demean me on the phone. Over-rated crap. I took it back to Sports Authority and got a refund.

Get one of the local custom makers to make one for you.

I also have a 1st gen. Recon with the axis lock. Spring broke in the lock, sent it back to get it fixed, and they sent me a brand new one. Would have gladly paid for the repair to my old one. CAN'T ask for better customer service. GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT SERVICE.

I also have a 1st gen. Recon with the axis lock. Spring broke in the lock, sent it back to get it fixed, and they sent me a brand new one. Would have gladly paid for the repair to my old one. CAN'T ask for better customer service. GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT SERVICE.
My blade is just starting to get a little play in it because the axis lock is loosening up from years of rugged usage. I'm going to call them tomorrow if they're open and send mine back, to get it "fixed".

Back
Top Bottom