College Football Playoffs....Whose in?

Well I see it this way. Simply for the committee which for some reason includes Condleezza Rice :confused: If you have a two loss SEC team that are bidding for a spot in the final 4 you must observe whom they lost to. If you have Auburn as the 2nd SEC team, and their only loss was to BAMA in the Iron Bowl, and BAMA went on to win the conference after beating UGA again in the Dome! Why would you put in Oregon or TCU citing whom they lost to?

I mean I am partially biased when it comes to the SEC because in my opinion, it is the embodiment of hard nosed, tough, physical, smash-mouth football! I think that they should have signed an agreement that every team from the opposing 4 conferences that wants a shot at the playoffs must play at least 1 SEC team each season and bonus credits for those whom play on the road in these games. Wouldn't you love to see UCLA go to the plains? Or how about Alabama @ Oregon?! I would love to watch the Buckeyes or Michigan State go play "between the hedges".

I mean I am partially biased when it comes to the SEC because in my opinion, it is the embodiment of hard nosed, tough, physical, smash-mouth football! I think that they should have signed an agreement that every team from the opposing 4 conferences that wants a shot at the playoffs must play at least 1 SEC team each season and bonus credits for those whom play on the road in these games. Wouldn't you love to see UCLA go to the plains? Or how about Alabama @ Oregon?! I would love to watch the Buckeyes or Michigan State go play "between the hedges".
Agreed.

LSU wasn't going down this season without claiming some victims. I can't wait to play them next week. Its going to be another classic.
It shouldn't be. They are PAINFULLY young and don't have a QB and their defense is weak. I'm still not sure what in the heck happened at Ole Miss but I think it says more about Ole Miss than it does about LSU. Not that I'd be upset to be pleasantly shocked again mind you. Just not counting on it.

My brother and I always get together and cookout when we play bc for some strange ungodly reason he and his fiancé both adore LSU. She even has a tattoo. So its going to be another classic for us. Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom