• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

College Football Playoffs....Whose in?

lets be honest...Auburn aint gonna beat Alabama

The way they've been playing I don't think they'll beat Georgia or Alabama. Something has got to change. I think now that everyone is starting to figure out Gus's offense, and are able to stop them from scoring, he is getting stumped. It reminds of the Waterboy lol.

I'm waiting to see an undefeated FSU left out of the top 4. I think it's a real possibility as the selection folks don't seem to have any common sense.

Question, does Spurrier retire if the Gamecocks don't make a bowl game? (My other home is SC so I follow them as well). He just got a contract extension so he won't be fired but I personally think he walks away.

BTW, I'd love to see FSU play Oregon in the Sugar Bowl...

I think we will cause problems with our rushing attack against OSU.

OSU can stack the box like they did with Wisconsin to stop the best back out there; however, Wisconsin didn't have Cooper on the outside and OSU will have to account for that. If the Bucks can play man on the edges and get pressure inside, it will be a fun game to watch.

On the other hand...With a 3rd string QB at the helm, Saban is gonna bring the wood until the QB proves he can move the ball.

Either way, this has opportunity to be one of the highest TV rated games ever with these two fan bases.

Back
Top Bottom