• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

Rest of the Dawgs schedule may be tougher than originally thought. LSU, Auburn, and even Kentucky and Florida making statements.
Fromm may find himself "Easonized" if he doesn't step it up. In spite of his ratings he's too slow to set up and doesn't seem to find secondary receivers well. Fields, on the other hand, kept having trouble making smooth handoffs.
i think the downfield passing game struggles are the olines fault. Fromm didnt have time to let routes develop. we can run block great but have trouble with speed rushers on the edge pass blocking

CiNrZy5WwAIJluy.jpg

McSorley was a beast last night. Ohio St couldnt stop him. great game. Ohio State in great position to make run to the playoff now.
Well according to Kirk Herbstreit since the #4 Buckeyes slip passed the #9 Ninety Lions by one point they deserve to be upgraded to #2 in the polls. What school did Herbstriet play for again? Oh yeah, I remember now. :rolleyes:

Well according to Kirk Herbstreit since the #4 Buckeyes slip passed the #9 Ninety Lions by one point they deserve to be upgraded to #2 in the polls. What school did Herbstriet play for again? Oh yeah, I remember now. :rolleyes:
Lol. Look at Clemson's "resume".

Well that’s how it works. Hey you beat somebody we think is real good. You deserve to jump up in polls. Even tho the team you beats best win is against App State.

I’m not an Alabama fan...but I don’t see anyone beating them. I think they can beat a few NFL teams... seriously. They look impressive this year. Love to see Georgia beat them... problem is I think we have to beat them twice. Once in the SEC championship and then again in the National Championship.

Back
Top Bottom