• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt 1911-22 Rail Gun

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
216   0
Reaction score
First, I will say that I did not expect much as I knew it had been built by Walther but for Colt.

Bottom line is that I was VERY IMPRESSED!! Picked it up the other day just as I thought it was a good buy and I could turn it for a couple of bucks. Took my niece to the range as she loves to shoot and had a Beretta to try. Picked this up as I was leaving the safe.

Fired about 200 rounds through it straight out of the box. No failure to feed, fire or eject. I was shooting Remington "Golden Bullets" as that was what I picked up. We shot it at 10 yards, very, very accurate. Had a great feel of a 1911 and weight to help it feel like a real gun. NO recoil, even with the slide moving it remained on target. I fired one mag (10) at a very rapid fire rate to see if it would feed and to see how I held the gun at rapid fire. This gun made me look like a good shooter and made my niece look great. I came home and ordered a couple of extra mags as it moved up the list of .22's for me

I will pick up another one if a good deal comes by. I would recommend this gun anytime. This is the Rail version and they make two other models, all made by Walther. I have a Walther P22 and this gun shot rings around the P22. It might be I do not like the small, lightness of the P22.

Back
Top Bottom