• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Colt LE 6920 Platform

"Average" seems to be doing just fine for the last 50 years or so.
I can't thing of anything a $1600+ AR does in the same configuration that is "exceptional".
I don't know of a rifle in the same configuration as a LE6920 that costs that much. But I know of plenty that cost less than the $1100 that has been the normal for Colts for the last few years. And they do the same thing just fine.

I don't know of a rifle in the same configuration as a LE6920 that costs that much. But I know of plenty that cost less than the $1100 that has been the normal for Colts for the last few years. And they do the same thing just fine.

Wonder how they would stand up to a torture test? I had a Carbon 15 that was OK for plinking but I really doubt it would stand up to sustained use. I know 99% of AR owners will never need that high performance but it's a lot like a gun itself: Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

JMHO

Full disclosure: I own a 6920

Colt AR's - don't see a S&W or PSA or whatever else in this mix. I bet there is a reason.
ar1.jpg
ar2.jpg

Last edited:
That one year warranty means nothing. I have personally returned a firearm that was older than a year to colt that was repaired and REFINISHED for free. BCM and DD are top notch too

Back
Top Bottom