• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt Match Target M4 Carbine

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I have had this Colt since I got back from Iraq in 2004, right after the assault weapons ban was lifted. I bought it in Louisiana for a little over a thousand dollars. I don't know how much they go for now, I also have not seen a model like mine since I picked it up. It's a model MT6400C. I know the specs say it doesn't have a collapsing stock, but mine came from the factory with a 4 position collapsing stock, detachable carry handle and a miculek style muzzle break from the factory. I put on my Eotech 552 that I carried with me overseas and have also used an Aimpoint Comp M3 on it as well. I removed the fat M4 handguards and put on Knight's Armament Rail System. Now i have on alot of magpul stuff, FDE MIAD grip, FDE AFG, FDE CTR stock, FDE rail ladders, ASAP sling setup with FDE MS2 Sling. Since I have had this rifle it has run like a tank! Not a single hiccup other then issues with GI issue mags, or cheap reload ammo. The finish still looks amazing on it. One of the cooler things is that it has M4 Carbine rollmarks, I heard that this model was discontinued in 2005 but am not 100 percent sure. I recommend this carbine to anyone looking for an amazing Colt!

There is something cool about the original when you return from the service. You counted on it when you were in harms way and now you have one to give you a measure of confidence you would not have with a replica. Thanks for your service and welcome home.

Photo0217.jpgPhoto0218.jpgPhoto0216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom