• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt match target stripped AR lower $120

Does anyone know if these have the different pin sizes? I'm not an expert on all things Colt but I remember from a Geissele video that some Colts have different pin sizes for the trigger pins right?

Colt hasn't made a large pin lower in several years. But looking at the picture, it's hard to tell. Plus, Arms Unlimited sometimes has oddball old stock inventory that they find elsewhere and then liquidate.

I'd call them or email them to confirm. But it may still be a 50/50 shot depending on the knowledge of their CS staff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Colt hasn't made a large pin lower in several years. But looking at the picture, it's hard to tell. Plus, Arms Unlimited sometimes has oddball old stock inventory that they find elsewhere and then liquidate.

I'd call them or email them to confirm. But it may still be a 50/50 shot depending on the knowledge of their CS staff.

If it is the large pin its no big deal right? Just have to get a large pin Geissele?

As Matt said, a call would be needed.

IMHO, those look like they very well could be .170 holes if those are the actual reference photos of what you would get. Definitely worth a call.

If it is the large pin its no big deal right? Just have to get a large pin Geissele?

Yeah, but not every manufacturers supports the old .170 these days. Also, I would never want to get stuck with one FCG that only fits older Colts personally.

As time goes on, I am sure less and less companies will even worry with .170 options for an entire lineup.

Back
Top Bottom