Colt MT6700 $750 free shipping

fast306stang fast306stang - what are your thoughts on these turn ins? "Police Department Trade in Colt AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine 15' 223 Remington Rifle. These will all show wear from normal duty use. Rifles features a 16" gov contour barrel, A2 front Sight and pistol grip, and M4 stock, "H" Buffer and flat top upper receiver. Rifles feature the "AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine" rollmark on the lower receiver. Rifles all have functional Surefire M500A forends. All forends will show a decent amount of wear."

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/colt...e-surefire-m500a-good-condition-p-46710.html?

fast306stang fast306stang - what are your thoughts on these turn ins? "Police Department Trade in Colt AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine 15' 223 Remington Rifle. These will all show wear from normal duty use. Rifles features a 16" gov contour barrel, A2 front Sight and pistol grip, and M4 stock, "H" Buffer and flat top upper receiver. Rifles feature the "AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine" rollmark on the lower receiver. Rifles all have functional Surefire M500A forends. All forends will show a decent amount of wear."

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/colt...e-surefire-m500a-good-condition-p-46710.html?

My first thought is, "Wow, that's an outstanding price!" My only concern is the ad mentions a decent amount of wear on the fore end but the pictures they have don't indicate that...

You know me, I love my Colt stuff. Anything I see around $750 or less starts to get my attention unless it's the OEMs, Expanse, or something along those lines. So I'm a little biased.

I think the rifle you linked is super cool old school. I totally dig it. The Surefire is dated, sure, but it's still worth money and still is functional, ie useful. The LE rollmark on the magwell will help keep that rifle's value at a slight premium over the years as well. Now before anyone gets bent about it, I know it doesn't mean a thing and some ppl don't care anything about it...but some ppl will chase that rollmark. Hell, I'm one of those ppl. Crazy me lol!

I actually bought one of those A3 Tactial Carbines (6721) a few years ago for $750 and thought it was a good deal. Mine was used as an SBR for security at a power plant, they had cut the barrel down. When they were traded in, they had ~6" flash hiders pinned and welded to be legal. I used it for the base for a SOPMOD Block 1 clone. I REALLY should have kept that rifle.

Sorry for the long post! I kinda wish I had the funds to pick one up. I have to save my money for an SP1 build I'm working on.

20161108_174040.jpg

These are my favorite AR and honestly if I didn't already have two of them, I would be buying these. They are 1x9 twist, heavy barrels FYI.

Stang what’s a pre ban match target hb worth,i have a farmer friend that has one he’s keep on tractor for 30+ years asked me yesterday gun looks in decent shape just dirty.

That site has LMT SPM16s for $869, that's almost 50% off.
I wouldn't pay 1600 bucks for an AR but I would pay 870 bucks for a 1600 dollar AR.

Stang what’s a pre ban match target hb worth,i have a farmer friend that has one he’s keep on tractor for 30+ years asked me yesterday gun looks in decent shape just dirty.

Hard to say, plus I don't like putting a price on other people's stuff...they're asking a LOT of money for those on GB but I don't see any bids, the lower by itself is a different story.

Preban lowers are legal in ban states and if you check prices, the lower receiver alone will bring over $1k. I'm in need of a preban SP1 lower but I just can't bring myself to pay the going rate for one lol...

Back
Top Bottom