Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
10   0
Reaction score
i145.photobucket.com_albums_r234_missigriffin1723_DSC01062.jpg

i145.photobucket.com_albums_r234_missigriffin1723_DSC01061.jpg

i145.photobucket.com_albums_r234_missigriffin1723_DSC01063.jpg

i145.photobucket.com_albums_r234_missigriffin1723_DSC01066.jpg

colt special lady, bought it off a buddy who was short on cash, cant find much info on how much to sell it for. just know it was a limited run colt 38 special in the sf-IV frame, under 50 rounds through it. i wanna know whats a good price on it or something worth trading it for because i want something i dont have to be afraid to shoot this being a limited gun. im sure its worth more to someone than i.

if you look closely you can see no brass in the cylinder doofus! lol by doofus i mean dear friend. i retired the ol booger hookin when i quit s***ing green haha. the southern side of my family out here have tought me some weird "sayings" i guess you could say.

first- nice pistol! second - brass or no brass, always assume its a hot weapon. not tryin to be a prick. welcome to the odt by the way!
Yup, never looks good in pics to have your finger on the trigger, shows bad trigger finger discipline, and most negligent discharges are caused by an assumed unloaded weapon. Sorry to hijack, interested as well to value. Mind if I.ask what you gave for it?

no need to assume i didnt double check it was unloaded either. i know you guys arent crucifying me for it though it is good practice to check a gun to see if its unloaded, i know, but i like to have a good grip on my guns after i check em so i dont drop em lol. thanks for the welcome stephens and meatwad (love the name BTW) im interested in finding out the value also! and i gave $ and let him live with me rent free for some time

Back
Top Bottom