• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Armory G19 Barrels $65

I have one of their barrels in my Nomad 9 build (G19 basically) and it's extremely accurate and has held up very well with over a 1000 rounds through it. Zero complaints for the price I paid for a threaded barrel that has a cool blue coating. :)

WC1911guy WC1911guy whats the coloring like after 1k? My BCA barrel I got through CA barrel showed more exterior wear after pulling on the slide 10 times than my dumb Taurus G2 that I have 2k down the pipe

Typical wear you’d expect to see on a Glock barrel. Some smiley, the biggest is the lock up area (that was almost immediate after racking the slide a few times). Maybe a little where the recoil spring inserts into the barrel notch.

d25adc3aa91a9580896e875dc31f926c.jpg

cc80753096c7295251a46d143b042a7a.jpg

They tell you the blue is created by not finishing the treatment process in some way so it will wear faster and not be as durable. I could care less for the price. I wanted a blue barrel and it's an EDC pistol that gets shot weekly. Totally worth it as I bought with a discount code also. I could have bought 4 of them for cheaper than other "better" company's barrels.

Reactions: clp
I had one of these barrels in a gen5 G19. Only put about 300 rounds through it. Took over a hundred to break in and feed/eject reliably. But once broken in, it was flawless and quite accurate. Can’t beat them for that price.

Back
Top Bottom