• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coming Soon to your Savannah Neighborhood!!!

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
Reaction score
QS.jpg

Quickshot Indoor Shooting Range of "SAVANNAH"....is coming in October 2016!!
7202 White Bluff Road
Savannah, GA

Quickshot of Savannah will be providing the same Quality of Safety, Customer Service, and Variety that we are known for throughout the Atlanta and Charleston communities.

Please "follow" this thread as we update our progress through the coming month's. If you have any questions about anything, please "PM" me.

If you live in the local area, and are looking for a great job opportunity in the shooting range industry, either as a management position, or someone who loves firearms, people, and shooting......send your inquiries to:
info@quickshotshootingrange.com

Cool. What old building are you taking over?
Nice. Savannah has a couple already. Would be nice to get one in Pooler and/or Effingham County as well.
The mission essential place closed down or left (?) which leaves only that one place in Garden City that sells uniforms too. It's nice to see another spot come up.

The mission essential place closed down or left (?) which leaves only that one place in Garden City that sells uniforms too. It's nice to see another spot come up.

We are going to be on the corner of White Bluff and Eisenhower.

I had no idea ME was closed. Haven't been there in a few months. That sucks.

inkdaddy inkdaddy .... I'm pumped brother. You gonna be down here when they open?

I hadn't realized Mission Essential closed either. I just drove past there today too. Never been to Patrick's even though it's probably closer to me.

I hadn't realized Mission Essential closed either. I just drove past there today too. Never been to Patrick's even though it's probably closer to me.

Yup. The signs are down and everything. The store next to them is closing too. I don't know what's going on there. Hadn't used their range in 6 months, but it was cheap to store stuff there and you could literally shoot all day for $11. I will definitely try Quick shot when it's up and running.

inkdaddy inkdaddy I'm guessing it will sell guns and gear too? Can't really tell by the site but another good gun store is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom