• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

comment removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A racist, by definition is the belief that ones race is superior to another's.

Using a derogatory name towards someone is being disrespectful.

If you accuse someone of being a racist outside of the facts presented, means you-yourself are ignorant, uneducated or both.

i use those terms from time to time but im not racist that's what iv'e always heard , same as redneck and yes thats a racist term . if i offend anyone i apologize i will try not to do it hear

If you accuse someone of being a racist outside of the facts presented, means you-yourself are ignorant, uneducated or both.

agree with this totally , america as a whole is headed down the toilet no 1 race is superior anymore

Use of a race based derogatory term towards a person other than your race is typically an indicator of racism. It is the most common way that most racists indicate their belief in their superiority.

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. "racism is believing that your race is superior to other races" if you use degrading racial slurs doesnt mean you are racist , maybe ignorant or foolish and like i said i use racial slurs cause thats what iv'e always heard from grandpa and dad , thats life for a lot of southern country folks BUT IM NOT RACIST have a lot of good friends that are not white

I'm not a racist...I think most people of all races can be and do act ignorant more times than not. Color of skin has nothing to do with the recto-cranial inversion I have to deal with on a daily basis...

I see Steve's point...this is not necessarily the place for issuing slurs of any kind. I'm glad he tries to keep stuff like this out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom