• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Commies trying to train again. *snicker*

View attachment 1160525

Then last of all , the guy writing the paychecks !

It may not be soros but tell the lie long enough it becomes truth.
That is leftist strategy and they sure as hell are not gonna fight by our rules so we should use there's against them.
The left fights when they win and fight when they lose. They never stop. Snowflakes they may be but too much snow can cause an avalanche and that can kill ya. There not afraid to take the shot if they are surrounded by there own, unfortunately we being of more sound mind would hesitate before trying to take a life and that would be our death. But anyway I say it's soros!

8527.jpg

A group of like-minded, equally trained (or not) individuals are more dangerous than a singular individual of equal skill, but that doesn't make them a Team.

A Team is exponentially more capable than a group of individuals fighting together.

Looks like I need to offer more Combat Carbine Teamwork courses this year.......

Its only a matter of time. The regressives enjoyed the monopoly of violence at their protests/riots. Regular folks got tired of it and the regressives got their butts whipped. We've seen the adoption of melee weapons and pepper spray and have had one (known) shooting incident at a riot/demonstration. Now they are arming and even though they lack skills many of us take for granted, they will see some success. The sun shine on a dogs butt once in a while. I hate to say it, but we will see more violence.

Back
Top Bottom