• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete 300 blk out upper in stock at m&a

something else, it looks like you can't just buy the upper, you have to select something for charging handle, handguards, etc. and each one adds money to the total. Rip off.

that's if you want to upgrade. if not it comes with what's listed in ad. i know if they show it on the site they have it. last order i had took less than a week to get.
something else, it looks like you can't just buy the upper, you have to select something for charging handle, handguards, etc. and each one adds money to the total. Rip off.

Ah, gotcha, so you don't HAVE to select something on those fields. They kinda need to change that up to reflect that. It looks like they're trying to force it when they're not doing it on purpose.

So has anyone had any problems with this company ?? I am thinking about upgrading one of my AR's with the 300...

I ordered two BCG's and they were at my house in a week. I had another order the next day, and it was also shipped in a week. This is the only orders I have placed with them, but they did well on these, a week and a half ago.

I ordered two BCG's and they were at my house in a week. I had another order the next day, and it was also shipped in a week. This is the only orders I have placed with them, but they did well on these, a week and a half ago.
That shipping time alone is the best endorsement I've heard in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom