• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete AR15 upper with BCG for $149

Great deal for a starter rifle or a gift for a young person to get them in the sport for sure!,,,Add the Anderson lower and have a functioning rifle for about $270.00!

Someone please retort and inform me that this would not include optics or any sort of sights, I'm not very intelligent and am from a small town....

Great deal for a starter rifle or a gift for a young person to get them in the sport for sure!,,,Add the Anderson lower and have a functioning rifle for about $270.00!

Someone please retort and inform me that this would not include optics or any sort of sights, I'm not very intelligent and am from a small town....

Correct it does not come with any optics. It does not have a high profile gas block that has a front sight which makes it easier for some to put on a scope

This is the hip fire version

Back
Top Bottom