• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete Classic PSA AR15 Lower - $199

So i'm thinking this will be a good way to finally start working on my first AR, but i have some really stupid noob questions. since it says the caliber is "multi" that means 5.56 and .223 will work fine in this lower right? from what I understand the upper really determine which caliber you shoot. aslo, would the mag work for either caliber? And what does
"Un-notched Hammer compatible with 9mm use" mean?

So i'm thinking this will be a good way to finally start working on my first AR, but i have some really stupid noob questions. since it says the caliber is "multi" that means 5.56 and .223 will work fine in this lower right? from what I understand the upper really determine which caliber you shoot. aslo, would the mag work for either caliber? And what does
"Un-notched Hammer compatible with 9mm use" mean?

Yes if will work with both. They're pretty much the same thing. It will also work with 300BLK.

I don't understand people. 3 stars really? I've never seen completed forged lowers this cheap since CCF had all the parts to make a $170 LRB lower.
i39.tinypic.com_x2q9gh.png
Really, if you have ever used or built one of these, you know they are up there with the best. Excellent fit & function.

Whats the problem going thru an FFL? some are free
this...id rather go through my FFL (quietriotfirearms) for $10 than drive all over atlanta to meet a member costing me more time and gas $$. i cannot imagine why it would matter unless its a tin foil hat thing. they know who we are. same thing for those that dont want NFA items to "stay out of the system" i guess?

toward the OP...these would be good to pair with a $400 complete 7,62x39 SOTA upper from CCF while that stuff is still more available and so much cheaper. great AR round anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, if you have ever used or built one of these, you know they are up there with the best. Excellent fit & function.
whoever gave it 3 stars doesnt know squat about ARs

toward the OP...these would be good to pair with a $400 complete 7,62x39 SOTA upper from CCF while that stuff is still more available and so much cheaper. great AR round anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

whoever gave it 3 stars doesnt know squat about ARs

Maybe the three stars related to the ridiculously blatant fast and furious request for a straw purchaser.

Back
Top Bottom