• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete Colt lowers back in stock $250

whew, Blems ? I'm temporarily cross-eyed after browsing through the 50+ page discussion on these lowers over on M4 Forum. Some say they are, others say they're not. These Brownell CR lowers supposably contain all Colt parts, not the 3rd party Expanse parts.

You read that thread too??? I spent probably 2 hours solid and read every post! Man I bet I spent MORE than 2 hours actually.

Yes, seems many are upset because they were expecting LE serial numbers so they could mix and match with their 6940's.. then the Colt Reject acronym was born :lol:

Lol, that's what I was reading. I see some guys are getting lucky and getting complete rollmarks and some are getting LE serial numbers as well. That would be pretty sweet but there's no guarantee...

Lol, that's what I was reading. I see some guys are getting lucky and getting complete rollmarks and some are getting LE serial numbers as well. That would be pretty sweet but there's no guarantee...

Guarantee? It comes with a lifetime guarantee from both Colt and Brownell's.

Beats any kitchen table assembled frankenlower.

Guarantee? It comes with a lifetime guarantee from both Colt and Brownell's.

Beats any kitchen table assembled frankenlower.

I know and you're right. I just meant no guarantee on getting the LE sn or a non blem rollmark--neither of which are dealbreakers for me. I am hoping they go back on sale again.

One part of me says, "Do it!" And the other part of me says to wait. Hmmmm....

I know and you're right. I just meant no guarantee on getting the LE sn or a non blem rollmark--neither of which are dealbreakers for me. I am hoping they go back on sale again.

One part of me says, "Do it!" And the other part of me says to wait. Hmmmm....

I know, just messing wit ya.

I looked hard last time, even went as far as checkout before I cancelled.

Not sure I want to miss this round. Thinking real hard.....,,.

whew, Blems ? I'm temporarily cross-eyed (0_o) after browsing through the 50+ page discussion on these lowers over on M4 Forum. Some say they are, others say they're not and as of today members are asking for proof and it's not being substantiated (since last fall). These Brownell CR lowers supposably contain all Colt parts, not the 3rd party Expanse parts.

BCM lowers with ALG triggers for
only $339 more seen to be a good value, where can I order one ?

I read several posts on that m4 thread that said the triggers in these lowers are really good.

Back
Top Bottom