• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Complete Colt lowers back in stock $250

LE prefix just means its likely a better series rifle, not a reject, Colt Competition or other variant.
Thanks Lazarus Lazarus , mine is marked M4 Carbine. It came with Magpul FDE furniture but I swapped it out with all black Magpul except for the forend, I put an old Samson drop in carbine length quadrail I had on it, an EOTech 511 I already had along with a DD fixed rear sight & DD VFG. Even with my aging eyes I can still shoot 3"- 4" groups @ 100 yds with it, I love the way it feels and the fact that it's not a heavy rifle.

Would a LE6940 takeoff complete lower at $300, with free shipping, be of interest? Don't know about the piston upper availability.

COLT M4 CARBINE LOWER RECEIVER ASSEMBLY
FROM LE6940-P, ROLL MARKED "PISTON CARBINE" LIMITED AVAILABILITY
DESCRIPTION:
Factory Colt complete lower receiver assembly to build your AR15, M16 or M4. Compatible with all mil-spec AR15/M4/M16 upper receivers and roll marked "Piston Carbine". Manufactured to truly meet and exceed all Mil Spec standards.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-M4-Carbine-Lower-Receiver-Assembly-p/sp633784.htm

Would a LE6940 takeoff complete lower at $300, with free shipping, be of interest?

COLT M4 CARBINE LOWER RECEIVER ASSEMBLY
FROM LE6940-P, ROLL MARKED "PISTON CARBINE" LIMITED AVAILABILITY
DESCRIPTION:
Factory Colt complete lower receiver assembly to build your AR15, M16 or M4. Compatible with all mil-spec AR15/M4/M16 upper receivers and roll marked "Piston Carbine". Manufactured to truly meet and exceed all Mil Spec standards.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-M4-Carbine-Lower-Receiver-Assembly-p/sp633784.htm
There was a thread about those "piston" marked lowers but everyone kept saying "pistol" to mess with the OP so it may have been deleted.
I'd buy a non-blemished Colt lower without any hesitation for $300.

I've never known Brownells to jump on the panic bandwagon. When the whole PMag fiasco went down they were still selling at normal price. The $399 is the price they were normally listed at, MSRP. The $249 was on sale.

They were selling them for $186 delivered a little over a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom