• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealed Carry at Chastain Ampitheater

You are allowed to bring in outside food and in some shows, alchohol. Should not be too hard to tuck a CCW into one of the concealed crevices of a pinic basket - Lionel Ritchey should be a safe performance.......

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

did a month ago, they were wanding some folks but I struck up a c0onversation with the wander while he was wanding an old lady. He had a mohawk and I said hey, I like the Juice look, and then he started talking about Sons of Anarchy character Juice and he got involved and I was slowly edging past him as we spoke then I walked away, smiling and cupping my deep cover Smart Carry holster over my junkyard comfortably carrying the P45 and spare mag nestled in its 2 pockets. Been using it for 15 years and still the deepest cover holster I have had, and no, its not for the speed draw fanatics, for those who desire the most discreet carry'
But they do wand, not everyone, they hit and miss at main gate, not sure about others but suspect so.
I have used this at the Fox, I started in, the gate detector I walked thru went off and he started wanding me and it was loudest at my right side, The gat was in the SC holster slightly right of junkyard and I told him it must be the metal hip and shoulder joints, and I could drop the pants and show the scar, he said you can go now.

Attachments

• smartcarry.jpg
    smartcarry.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom