• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealed Carry at Woodruff Arts Center for Atlanta Symphony Orchestra?

I went to the Foxx theater last September, they had metal detetctors at the door. I feel like an easy target walking back to the car in the dark. Glad ther are a few places left that aren't under complete Nazi rule...Oh wait, let me see your papers.

I did both bc I never got their results back through email so I ran and got a at home kit. They made it in.
Ii was just curious. I suppose most folks that go to sophisticated places took the shots but some of are not planning on every getting the vaccines. I'm one of those pro type people, I'm pro me and don't believe any of the bs coming the cdc, govt, news, fb, or here..

Ii was just curious. I suppose most folks that go to sophisticated places took the shots but some of are not planning on every getting the vaccines. I'm one of those pro type people, I'm pro me and don't believe any of the bs coming the cdc, govt, news, fb, or here..
I do understand! it's your life, live it as you please. covid is f**king weird to say the least. Iv had it once confirmed. twice didn't care to get tested. Also had the shot. then been exposed very close multiple times and haven't had it since. I believe we don't know very much about it as they say they do. I just pray some kinda normalcy for everyone. Is that to much to ask for??? I don't know the right answers. I got the shot not for me but for people maybe more fragile then me. God bless all!

I do understand! it's your life, live it as you please. covid is f**king weird to say the least. Iv had it once confirmed. twice didn't care to get tested. Also had the shot. then been exposed very close multiple times and haven't had it since. I believe we don't know very much about it as they say they do. I just pray some kinda normalcy for everyone. Is that to much to ask for??? I don't know the right answers. I got the shot not for me but for people maybe more fragile then me. God bless all!
Best response to the whole mess on the entire www!!! I know as many that's died from the shot as have the virus! Seems the entire world has taken a page from the Trump pages, they don't know when to shut up! Now the government and cdc (same folls) are saying a 4th shot is needed and possibly that many more.. in one country they are now implanting micro chips "for their shot records" but say it could possibly be used to control em.. the Bible is clear about our Lord sending plagues and I also believe nothing, at all happens with his knowledge.

From a quick look at their website it appears to be a private organization, not a government building, nor is it affiliated with any school that I know of.

(this is something to watch out for when you go to a museum or theater --that you are not going onto a college campus where special gun restrictions apply.)

QUOTE:
The Woodruff Arts Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.
why would being a government building matter?

According to OCGA, concealed carry isn't permitted in government buildings.

Also, to clarify, OP, you had to have vaccination proof to get in? Or just a negative test result?
Where allowed and not restricted, carrying in gov building is permitted if you have GWCL. But not in buildings where federal laws apply..

Back
Top Bottom