concealed carry license is possibly stolen..how to acquire new in GA?

Don't be a dick bro.

Bert looks like a dick... bert sesame.jpg

Some of you already know the deal about the wannabe douch*** marine sniper. As of today, my concealed is "mysteriously" missing out of my wallet. I need new one. Do I have to go through entire registration process over again or no?

Here is the GA law concerning lost/stolen Georgia Weapons Carry License. You MUST report it within 48 hours of when you found it missing. If you report it any later than 48 hours.....you will absolutely have to go through the WHOLE process again, as it you never had one. The probate courts will not yield to this at all. 48 hours is the window!!...no exceptions or you start all over again!...if you report within the time frame you go with your current drivers license, and they will replace it for 5.00.

Here is the GA law concerning lost/stolen Georgia Weapons Carry License. You MUST report it within 48 hours of when you found it missing. If you report it any later than 48 hours.....you will absolutely have to go through the WHOLE process again, as it you never had one. The probate courts will not yield to this at all. 48 hours is the window!!...no exceptions or you start all over again!...if you report within the time frame you go with your current drivers license, and they will replace it for 5.00.

I will do that for sure

Back
Top Bottom