• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Concealed

antob1974

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I need a good power gun for defense. That i can conceal that don't kick hard. I like the g2c any advice.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Having owned many Taurus pistols over the years, I agree that they have quality control issues.
The G2 pistols fit my hand well, have great ergonomics, good sights, decent trigger pulls, (loose but not too heavy, nor too long in travel) and they're about as slim as you can find with a double stack capacity magazine.
And the price is right!

But, you may want to consider spending $150 more and getting a gun from a company that's got a better reputation for quality.

9F8F9977-E8E6-4C28-8766-C65A468DF2B0.jpeg

This was my Millennium G2

View attachment 3473599

This was my Millennium G2
Bought a Taurus PT111 Millennium back around 2000 for the wife...it would drop the mag after every round like a floozy's panties after several Tequila shots. Years later they got into that court case and they actually replaced mine with a G2 and I have to say I really like it. Great features, compact and easy shooting.

Understand that a gun that is powerful WILL "kick hard" if it is small, light weight, and easily concealed.

A medium or mid-sized gun that weighs 22-28 oz. (empty)...
... and which has a grip frame big enough for you to get your pinky finger wrapped around the bottom of the gun's grip (or around the extension base on the bottom of the magazine which serves the same role as the grip itself) ...

...will recoil less and will be easier to shoot w/decent accuracy, especially when you're in a hurry.

Understand that a gun that is powerful WILL "kick hard" if it is small, light weight, and easily concealed.

A medium or mid-sized gun that weighs 22-28 oz. (empty)...
... and which has a grip frame big enough for you to get your pinky finger wrapped around the bottom of the gun's grip (or around the extension base on the bottom of the magazine which serves the same role as the grip itself) ...

...will recoil less and will be easier to shoot w/decent accuracy, especially when you're in a hurry.
100% stainless steel .45 auto! How many fingers do you get to hang on with?

Attachments

• 6D5D8CC3-7371-4D60-8052-C06F7A3723E7.jpeg
    6D5D8CC3-7371-4D60-8052-C06F7A3723E7.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
Well my first carry choice hands down is a 45acp. Now you could load some light rounds, 185gr bullets @800fps that would drive tacks and still cycle the action. That would still be better than most anything else. Next for lighter recoil would be maybe a 1911 style in 9mm like a Colt Defender and a Springfield EMP. Next would be a large type size 380 or 32cal. Not bad rounds just not the stopping power of a larger cartridge. Beretta or Browning models come to mind.

Back
Top Bottom