• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Condor Recon Chest Rig

BlackRifler42

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
151   0
Reaction score
Last edited:
I have the od green one and it seems really good for the price, pouches are not removable but you can add more stuff to the sides.

Have you guys tried using these? I sent mine back. For my body I couldn't go prone or comfortably move around with a rifle with this setup. If you wanted to run plates it would be that much thicker.

Yeah I don't really like how thick it is either when you load all the mag pouches. its fine if you standing but like you said prone would be about impossible.

Amazon $33.06, add another $2 and its free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0085Y4JF0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1452333414&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=condor+recon+chest+rig&dpPl=1&dpID=51PoWCYRz+L&ref=plSrch

Mr GunsnGear posted this on his FB page and people raved about them for the price. I've been meaning to purchase something like this for a SHTF type scenario, looks to be a solid deal!
I have one, my son used to play AIRSOFT and everything he bought to play was Condor, once he stopped playing, I inherited all his Condor gear. I was hoping to bring his Stuff out to the next MEET and Greet when the weather gets better.

Back
Top Bottom