Congrats LSU

We watch our Bayou Bengals religiously and always hope for the best. This was an exciting game by both teams and we had just enough at just the right time to win it.
GO TIGERS !!!!!

Won't be long before someone says LSU is better than Alabama.

But I digress.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

7a4fd7717a4b592c064749b341ea6724--crimson-tide-football-sec-football.jpg

Won't be long before someone says LSU is better than Alabama.
Define "long"? If anyone suggests it before they meet to play, send them my way.
LSU is not a top 10 team IMO. This has been 3 of the most ugly 'wins' I've ever seen. They definitely looked better against AU but far from impressive. Those games are always the wildest things to watch. But you know how they record an ugly win? As a "W". :cool:
They'll be 4-0 presumably and then get to start the gauntlet that is life in the SEC West including FL and adding UGA this year. They have scheduled SIX yes SIX ranked teams (how many does Bama have? :boink: Don't feel bad, check how many Clemson has.) Yes LSU is the only team to beat two at the time, top 10 teams (AU still in the top 10). HOWEVER... they have scored the second least points in the entire conference (except for SC) and their QB has yet to complete 50% of his passes in a game. They are young and thin on the bench but I got to give it to them, they have heart for days. That is something that often brings you success that defies your supposed abilities.

Back
Top Bottom