• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Continued Prayers for Pops

hands.jpg

What's his location? How do you think he'd react to an odt meet for lunch to honor him? I'd love to see 50 guys out there just to celebrate his life - I'm guessing he accomplished some cool stuff
What's his location? How do you think he'd react to an odt meet for lunch to honor him? I'd love to see 50 guys out there just to celebrate his life - I'm guessing he accomplished some cool stuff in 88 years.
That is an absolutely cool statement. He was a professional baseball player for many years, we have lived all over the world and he has a million stories, I wish that you could share them with someone else. Unfortunately I don't think he would go for it and it may go south, he does not hear very well at all and he is incontinent and in a wheelchair. I could try to run it up the flagpole. That was probably the best thing anyone has thought and said to me this entire week

After mom passing last year I did not expect to have this much time with pops, but here 88 years from his birth he is still fighting..
Diagnosed with cancer this year he fell on the way to chemo and broke his back.
He is now catching a glimpse of his life ever after.
Confined to a house once shared and filled with love, there is very little we can do to keep his spirit up and his faith strong.
The proud man once 6 foot 4 and 265 lbs is shrinking, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Prayers for his inner strength and the knowledge he has made a difference in hundreds of lives...
Prayers for my siblings they can keep strong and help him with his journey.
Thank you brothers...
Prayers for your pops and the whole family.

What's his location? How do you think he'd react to an odt meet for lunch to honor him? I'd love to see 50 guys out there just to celebrate his life - I'm guessing he accomplished some cool stuff in 88 years.
That is an absolutely cool statement. He was a professional baseball player for many years, we have lived all over the world and he has a million stories, I wish that you could share them with someone else. Unfortunately I don't think he would go for it and it may go south, he does not hear very well at all and he is incontinent and in a wheelchair. I could try to run it up the flagpole. That was probably the best thing anyone has thought and said to me this entire week...
I dont think he would go for it but he doesn't have too much time left either.

After mom passing last year I did not expect to have this much time with pops, but here 88 years from his birth he is still fighting..
Confined to a house once shared and filled with love, there is very little we can do to keep his spirit up and his faith strong.
The proud man once 6 foot 4 and 265 lbs is shrinking, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Prayers for his inner strength and the knowledge he has made a difference in hundreds of lives...
Thank you brothers...
Prayers for your family. I went through this with my ol man in th mid 90’s. It’s very hard thing to witness, just know that now is your time to be strong. Make more good memories while you can and don’t resist the urge to lean on someone when you need to. Sounds like he is one of the good ones! God bless.

Thank you brothers...

I'm praying for your Father.

Back
Top Bottom