• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cool Parts Source on eBay

I sell a lot of stuff on Ebay. I really wish there was a conservative site like it that didn't go out their way to piss me off. You can sell a Chinese sword but not a OTF knife. You can not use the term Carbine, AR 15, AK 47 but you can sell all the dildos and bongs you like. No rhyme or reason to their madness. They will put a ETA of shipping on your items for over a month. I have people every week PM me why will it take a month to get an item shipped. I have to explain that I ship same day and usually they will receive it in 3 days but Ebay puts that on there to protect their cheap Chinese Junk sellers who are in China and ship by slow boat to the US. They are in bed so deep with the Chicom that they will elevated their platform as top rated sellers and show their crap before your item will show. I have several accounts with them for the different shops I work with. So I will look for an item that I know is listed under a different account and sometimes I can't find it. If you have an issue you get to speak to "Steve" or "Karen" and you know they are in India. They are clueless and give canned answers. Again, I wish there was a conservative site like it that got the traffic Ebay does.

I have had my eBay store suspended for a Ruger American .223 magazine before. Uses ar platform mags and I guess the algorithm wanted my lunch that day.

Back
Top Bottom