• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cool pic my wife snapped of my son.

Now THAT is a great pic. You will cherish that one later in life. Someone took a similar pic of me when I was about his age in the early 70's watching my Grandaddy working in the garden. The Christmas after he passed away (I was then in my 20's) my Mother had the pic blown up and framed as a gift. Once I opened it I couldn't even speak. Just one of those moments. You and your wife should remember that in about 20 years! It will mean a lot to him.

Now THAT is a great pic. You will cherish that one later in life. Someone took a similar pic of me when I was about his age in the early 70's watching my Grandaddy working in the garden. The Christmas after he passed away (I was then in my 20's) my Mother had the pic blown up and framed as a gift. Once I opened it I couldn't even speak. Just one of those moments. You and your wife should remember that in about 20 years! It will mean a lot to him.
It truly is one out of 1,000 pics that gets your attention. My favorite one so far. I plan to have plenty of copies made and blown up. Something we can cherish later!

My son would have been at the window too. Every day he wants to go to his G Daddy's house to see the big orange tractor.
Our occupation is pipeline. Water, storm and sewer line. When i was little my toys were tonka tractors, toy excavators and dozers. My favorite was my remote control caterpillar trackhoe. By the time i was 5 i could operate dad's jcb backhoe good enough to dig stumps out of the yard. Momma had to drive it around for me since i wasnt tall enough to reach the pedals ha! I hope my son shares the same love for heavy equipment as me and grandpa do!

Back
Top Bottom