• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cool project we're working on for you history guys.

As always very impressive.

I would have hated to have been on the receiving end of that fire breather.
It probably sucked pretty bad being on the sending side of it. War just seems ****ty all the way around. I've met a few guys that really enjoyed it though. Gotta respect a fighting man even if he is totally ****ed in the head.

You win. We all lose.

All other comments are irrelevant.

That thing would look better with a wall of syrians and democrats standing in front of the fun wand.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Omega, post: 5330430, member: 31209"]You win. We all lose.
All other comments are irrelevant.
That thing would look better with a wall of syrians and democrats standing in front of the fun wand.[/QUOTE]

VERY COOL (or hot :becky:)
BUT my can of WD-40 and bic lighter will fit in a hammer holster (and doesn't weigh 70 lbs. lol)
in for the video.
Cool Toys.jpg

Last edited:
Are you going to make your own version now?

Hell no, business is finally leveling out to where I just kind of do what i do to pay the bills and take on random odd projects for fun. Doing this thing for a museum and I won't make much money on it. It would be cost prohibitive to hand make all the parts at full rate. I'm trying to get ole boy to come off of some neato stuff in lieu of cash payment.

Nonliberal Nonliberal just remember the last guy I saw build one of those turned into a child molester...........just sayin

Done been said befo. Been pretty molesty on the ODT lately with the young/old thread and a couple other pedo time mentionings. Very Freudian on here, need to call my mom.

Hell no, business is finally leveling out to where I just kind of do what i do to pay the bills and take on random odd projects for fun. Doing this thing for a museum and I won't make much money on it. It would be cost prohibitive to hand make all the parts at full rate. I'm trying to get ole boy to come off of some neato stuff in lieu of cash payment.

Done been said befo. Been pretty molesty on the ODT lately with the young/old thread and a couple other pedo time mentionings. Very Freudian on here, need to call my mom.

I should have read the whole thread i might have been more funny. Tell mom I said hi.

Back
Top Bottom