Cop fired for writing tickets to dead people for quota

I would buy this guy a few beers and dinner. Baby Boomer as I am, old hippie as I am, it would be great to meet a police officer who is not half-pig.
Don't blame the Po-Po. Po-Po do what the Police Chief say for him to do. Chief says what mayor tells him to do. Mayor tells chief what the city council wants. But, it is only the Po-Po that we see face to face, so he is the one we are mad at. If we want change, we must change. We must "shock 'em" from the local level to the national level. We must vote NILB(NO Incumbent Left Behind)2012. They expect us to re-elect them and if we do they will not change. If we surprise them and throw them out, the new ones will see the light. We need to put the incumbents in the job fair line and soup kitchen line. So, the culprits here is the city commission, not Po-Po.
lol! :thumb:

Fired? He should be prosecuted. I think there should be harsher punishment for people in authority who commit crimes that involve their authority. Breach of trust. police, firemen, priest/clergy, politicians, teachers, doctors add on 2 years to any sentence.

Back
Top Bottom