• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Core 15 INfo help quick please!!

mailman

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
So I have a chance to land a brand new Core15 AR 5.56 flat top with 2 30 round mags, brand new in box. for $1300. Would love input from people who know the reputation of the company and if I should jump on this or not. I'm new to the AR's and wanting to get one before I can't. Thanks and I look forward to hearing opinions.

I love mine and have never had an issue with it. Mine was considerably cheaper (depends on model) than that but pmags are worth $75 now so what do I know.

So I have a chance to land a brand new Core15 AR 5.56 flat top with 2 30 round mags, brand new in box. for $1300. Would love input from people who know the reputation of the company and if I should jump on this or not. I'm new to the AR's and wanting to get one before I can't. Thanks and I look forward to hearing opinions.
Core15's are quality guns, in this market that is a fair price. Before the hysteria one could expect to pay almost $900 for a Core-15

Great weapon. Very tight tolerances and good customer service but I'll agree with Meatwad (AWESOME NAME BY THE WAY) and say that brand is not worth the money. Before all the craziness they were selling for $850 with full Magpul gear. But, if you make the investment and plan on keeping it and not reselling then you will have a great tool for a long time.

I checked the site and the price for the entry level model which is what im lookin at was $900. I don't mind paying more than that being that they are dang near impossible to find, but I don't know the name and kinda wanted to stay with something we all know. Just want to get a fair shake. Thanks for all the posts so far guys.

AO gets them in all the time. I picked one up here on the trader a couple of weeks back for just under a thousand....between Christmas and New Years that is. I wouldn't pay 1300 for a no name gun.

Back
Top Bottom