• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Core 15 M4's in stock - for now

And people think the panic buying is over... I bought my Core-15 back in November for $750 new. If those sold out in a matter of a couple of hours for $1500ea then it's nowhere near over. Just my little opinion of course... I wonder if they've already sold out of the ammo too?

And people think the panic buying is over... I bought my Core-15 back in November for $750 new. If those sold out in a matter of a couple of hours for $1500ea then it's nowhere near over. Just my little opinion of course... I wonder if they've already sold out of the ammo too?
Same here, $750

I was in there the week before Christmas. They were only taking orders on AR's at the time. So, that pallet was probably sold before Christmas, in the hight or the panic.. Still not over I'm sure, but I believe they were gone before anyone saw them..

I was in there the week before Christmas. They were only taking orders on AR's at the time. So, that pallet was probably sold before Christmas, in the hight or the panic.. Still not over I'm sure, but I believe they were gone before anyone saw them..

Buddy and I bought our Core M4's right before the boom and I think they were right at 975 after tax? Wouldn't shock me if our store was high though. They are nice rifles.

Back
Top Bottom