Corona virus “. Are you preparing for it?

Everybody should have vegetable seeds in the freezer and tools to start a small garden in a back yard. It does not have to be large. A 10X12 area planted correctly could feed more than you think.
Last week I planted my onions, spinach, lettuce, carrots, kale and collards. I started my squash, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato seeds, my asparagus arrived this afternoon and my sweet potato slips ship out on April 15. Once the soil warms up I’ll get my corn, pole beans, bush beans and cucumbers in the ground.

This was my garden last year and it’s great to eat all winter on what I canned from my garden.

0C706E2C-8865-4DCC-85B0-8F296A9CD6FE.jpeg

Stocked up weeks ago. More worried about catching a cold or the flu than the corona since I'm not allowed to go to work if I get sick at all. Hard to catch it at work from the cab of a big yellow machine which I stay in all day.

Please don’t drink 3 year old pinot grigio! That hurts my soul......
Not to worry - drinking PG while it is still "fresh" went out with corks, besides, most of the time it's used as a "spritzer" with Aperol or Campari. You'll notice we are not talking top shelf PG's here :p.

Back
Top Bottom