Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also have COPD and at this point in life, I already take precautions as I have no other choice..I do try to stay off O2 as much as I can and have the nebulizer treatments and rescue inhaler also. I am not really concerned about all this hype and hysteria that the Media is building..If my time comes it comes, I'll be damned if I will let this keep me from doing what I do..Which is next to nothing other than taking care of my Bride..When I go for a food run, it is early in the morning less people there. I keep hand sanitizer in both vehicles and wipe down the cart when I use it..I also use disinfectant when I get back to the truck and also when I put the Groceries up..I am not going to live in fear, life is to short. Use common sense and precautions, don't let it control your life..I'm gone I have to pull some home made chicken pot pies out of the oven..

If the hospitals get overloaded, say by mid-May, all health care workers will need to be wearing N95 respirators. Assuming one mask per person per day, our entire inventory/storage would last less than a week.

One more item dependent on China.

If the hospitals get overloaded, say by mid-May, all health care workers will need to be wearing N95 respirators. Assuming one mask per person per day, our entire inventory/storage would last less than a week.

One more item dependent on China.

you cant expect people to not eat or drink for a 12 hour shift. you cant doff and re-don a disposable mask.
so- they would need at least 2. so take your week number and half that.

there are hospitals already out. they are moving to "no mask for hospital personnel. just put a mask on the patient"
which is scary as ****.

you cant expect people to not eat or drink for a 12 hour shift. you cant doff and re-don a disposable mask.
so- they would need at least 2. so take your week number and half that.

there are hospitals already out. they are moving to "no mask for hospital personnel. just put a mask on the patient"
which is scary as ****.

That is so they can bill @ $50 each to the patient.

I’ve been wearing this mask since the outbreak started. So far, so good.
Seems to keep liberals at a distance.

AB27DE31-C7DD-4098-A173-2977566C3958.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom