Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I came across Echinacia as immune booster. It is very potent, and I already take a lot of supplements, so I decided not to use it.
Thank you, but I THINK I have read here that we can boost our immune system too much for this virus.
I know that may sound crazy.
Has that been said or did I read something wrong or am I crazy?

89739843_612070892973103_1879756591020900352_n.jpg

Thank you, but I THINK I have read here that we can boost our immune system too much for this virus.
I know that may sound crazy.
Has that been said or did I read something wrong or am I crazy?
My understanding, but I am not a doc.
One of the things that Wuhan virus does is stimulates a very strong initial immune response. Too much of it and you have a cytokine storm, https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/cytokine+storm
I added D3 for that reason to my meds. D3 regulates immune response.
I also have been taking tumeric with black pepper for years, as a general anti immflamatory supplement.

And I am on Losartan, also, like other folks in this thread. We will see what happens. But my kids will get my guns, not ODT vultures. ;)

My understanding, but I am not a doc.
One of the things that Wuhan virus does is stimulates a very strong initial immune response. Too much of it and you have a cytokine storm, https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/cytokine+storm
I added D3 for that reason to my meds. D3 regulates immune response.
I also have been taking tumeric with black pepper for years, as a general anti immflamatory supplement.

And I am on Losartan, also, like other folks in this thread. We will see what happens. But my kids will get my guns, not ODT vultures. ;)
Thank you for your diligent and well studied opinion.

Uh, yes it does when your sinuses get infected... about 10 years straight of experience talking...
That’s sinusitis caused by allergies. Sinusitis is an infection not an allergic reaction. The average person with seasonal allergies is not constantly battling fever for the entire spring.
ETA: Most cases of adult sinusitis do not cause fever.

Back
Top Bottom