Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dodged the bullet so far!

89848386_10221988291525427_1121199932720545792_n.jpg

They are on alert as one would expect. They provide many services in times of need. Law enforcement, transportation, distribution, security. This ain't martial law. This is SOP. They have a playbook and each declaration of emergency creates a required response (emergency response) based on the emergency and what is required.

Dr. Fauci’s Mysterious Math – The Quantifying Today Reflects Where We Were A Week Ago – Today Cannot Be Quantified Until Next Week…

"This is not to say that Dr. Anthony Fauci is intentionally misleading anyone; however, it is absolutely true that no-one will be able to quantify if trillions of dollars of economic wealth lost; and trillions more in economic activity lost; and trillions more in deficit spending; and that might all be done just to follow the fantastical whims of a doctor who is directing the mitigation of an ordinary flu-virus/season, and appears to be quite full of his own sense of self-importance.

98/99% negative test rate should alarm everyone. We’ve shut down the biggest economic system in the world for a virus that is not appearing in 99% of the people who are sick."

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...o-today-cannot-be-quantified-until-next-week/
Buts that’s been done world wide, I don’t see these other countries tanking their own ship to hurt us or Trump.
There something happening behind the curtain, I think.

Buts that’s been done world wide, I don’t see these other countries tanking their own ship to hurt us or Trump.
There something happening behind the curtain, I think.

I don't see where he's trying to make the case that countries are trying to hurt us or Trump. He's saying that we're potentially overwhelming the system now, as well as shutting down the country, to test people and only a very small percentage are actually infected.

And if you look at South Korea, that's seems to be the case. Last week they were at 220K tested with the capacity to test 15k/day so they have to be over 300,000 tested with only 8320 infected.

I don't know the science behind it - just throwing another data point out there. To many people trying to stick to one side instead of keeping an open mind about this.

Back
Top Bottom