Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice of the gov'mint to encourage all those possibly infected
Americans overseas to return home. :O
Seems like this type of widespread outbreak happens periodically.
Some may suggest it's a natural way of nature controlling
the world population. Least it's not the Bubonic Plague this time.

YES... I keep posting the global numbers and not too focused on the local stuff.

I am up here within a 100 yards of NC on 5 acres.... Staying away from folks. Everybody...

My main concern is Italy now... Spain is not much better.... S. Korea and even Iran appear to have turned the corner.

View attachment 2540281

Italy probably has another week of high numbers still I would think. The US,and other big Euro countries are just beginning. US is over 4400 new cases for today as of now. As we test more I would guess we will blow by everyone else in cases. Lax social distancing and attitudes still happening. I hope I'm wrong, but still bugging in for awhile.

Now, I absolutely agree with you.... But these are the "reported" deaths.... I would not be surprised if China was close to about 50K

You will notice in my previous post when I talked about countries hopefully turning the corner, I did not mention China. I do not believe any of the China numbers...

They were burning so many bodies we picked it up on Satellite. So we all know those 3-4K deaths they are reporting is a lie. They only claimed to kill just a handful of protesters in Tienanmen Square when they really killed over 2,000.

They were burning so many bodies we picked it up on Satellite. So we all know those 3-4K deaths they are reporting is a lie. They only claimed to kill just a handful of protesters in Tienanmen Square when they really killed over 2,000.

But But that image was photo shopped! No bodies were burning!

Anybody been out, how are the stores doing? They empty yet?
I’ve been traveling back and forth to Miami all week. Traffic is down, but certainly not nonexistent. Stores, restaurants open just no sit down. As the week wore on I have seen more and more people standing around talking. First of the week everyone was avoiding each other, now not so much. Businesses are open and manufacturing is rolling, but new orders are down. I expect we will see less miles in about two or three weeks.
I SUFFER from year round allergies. My life is about to embrace the suck
I hear ya, take Claritin every day with the Flonase spray a few times a day.

I did hear that today as well.

but... what I was referring to is definitely not a source that is credible... I am taking it with a grain of salt .... but if it’s true there will a huge (even worse) rush to all stores when it’s announced.

Supposedly a family member who works at a hospital heard about a national lockdown starting next week (no work, everybody stay inside, only travel for medical attn, etc like San Fran and Ohio) and supposedly the info came from FBI / homeland security.

again, not a credible source. Not trying to start any panic, etc. But, we’re about as prepped as we can be at my house. Hopefully y’all are as well.

Back
Top Bottom