Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's one of the biggest things I'm worried about, even more so than the virus itself. It's the human element. When you start seeing more stories like this pop up, you're going to see the crime rate spike. When folks can't get their free food for the kids, **** will hit the fan. Just is just one instance in a small part of the state, but let this happen in Macon or Atlanta and watch the **** show: Pulaski Co schools ending free meal program for kids due to one of the employees testing positive. Program suspended indefinitely. https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news...ckout/93-d994e4fb-e290-4265-a922-3b6b725e666c

Excuse me? I didn't bring up Korea. I was using the "good" numbers that another denier used about Korea to point out it's still six times more deadly than the flu.

And speaking of the Flu. How deadly has it been to that same Italian population that is being devastated by Covid 19? Mortality in Italy is around 10%. What's the highest mortality rate the Flu has ever exhibited there?

And yet you used South Korea to support your position, all the while ignoring their current infection rate.

And I just gave you factual reasons for why Italy is suffering the way it is. What about Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, and many other countries???

Well both Italy and France have had declining cases and deaths for 2 days ... Spain is is going up

upload_2020-3-23_13-21-25.png

Back
Top Bottom