• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reckon how many of these folks were gonna die whether they got the new China flu or not? Or how many people died during the Great Depression?

7700 Americans die every day on average.

Rarely is "old age" listed as cause of death anymore. Gotta put something in the code blank. Flu works

If any elderly, that fall into the risk category, need supplies in Douglasville let me know and I'll try and find it for you. I can leave it on your doorstep and you can spray it with Lysol before you bring it in. We don't have to meet face to face. I'll do what I can within reason. No need for this this to divide the country, much less my brothers on ODT.

If any elderly, that fall into the risk category, need supplies in Douglasville let me know and I'll try and find it for you. I can leave it on your doorstep and you can spray it with Lysol before you bring it in. We don't have to meet face to face. I'll do what I can within reason. No need for this this to divide the country, much less my brothers on ODT.
Awesome!!!!!! Diddo , we've been trying to do more and got family that's sick. Made a huge pot of soup and been carrying it out. If I can help I will .

Back
Top Bottom