• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Guy get's it :thumb: LOL

Thing is I'm a pretty patient dude. People have failed miserably as far as helping the next man. Yes there are some great people out there but they get overlooked because of the stains these other snails leave.
And yes I agree on game/deer. I had plenty. I pickup for family who can't make it out. At this point I'm glad I grew up broke. Makes me appreciate things differently.

Don't think the US numbers are final for today...

New York still has 50% of all US confirmed cases... And now, more than Iran.

upload_2020-3-25_12-26-58.png

New York City's Health Commissar (and her deputy) tweeting just a month ago:

Today our city is celebrating the #LunarNewYear parade in Chinatown, a beautiful cultural tradition with a rich history in our city. I want to remind everyone to enjoy the parade and not change any plans due to misinformation spreading about #coronavirus.

New York City's Health Commissar (and her deputy) tweeting just a month ago:

Today our city is celebrating the #LunarNewYear parade in Chinatown, a beautiful cultural tradition with a rich history in our city. I want to remind everyone to enjoy the parade and not change any plans due to misinformation spreading about #coronavirus.
ell oh ell.

:pound:

It seems we're within a few days of knowing enough about the chloroquine treatment regimens. If they confirm what has been shown in the small group tests, we're gonna get out of this mess sooner rather than later.

Including the funds the fed has dumped into our economy they have pumped 6 trillion 1's and 0's into our economy. Virus might end up being the least of our concerns :doh:

Back
Top Bottom