Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Notice you said no more on that report. ;) But anyway - yeah I'll believe what I choose, even though I never said any of what you ASSumed. And for those who choose the chicken little path - knock yourself out... :thumb:
[
There is no doubt this virus is serious, but we could've taken specific precautions for those that were vulnerable. And even though I'm against any stimulus, if we're gonna do it, we should've directed 100% of it to protecting the vulnerable only. And the rest of the economy could've kept rolling.

Where am I “Assuming “ anything? These are you own words... How can you read anything else?......:flypig:

Went to Home Depot yesterday to pick up a part. I just wanted to make sure I looked good while there.

0403201405.jpg

[

Where am I “Assuming “ anything? These are you own words... How can you read anything else?......:flypig:

And read the rest of what I said and the precautions I take with my own relatives. If you think that means we "could have just gone “as usual," which I didn't say, then I ask you what world do you live in???

I'm talking about finding a balance that doesn't shut down our economy and put 10 million people and counting out of work in 2 weeks. Reading comprehension - it's a thing...

Bit off thread but...How China has acted and reacted after the start of this event is disgusting. Theres this narrative of "don't be racist" or so on. At the start of the crisis news outlets were praising their response. They were doing this, below, BEFORE they made the WHO come out and say how amazing they were.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
Honestly, **** China. This should be considered an act of war. As more and more evidence suggests, they knew about this long before they told anyone. And everyone knows they're lying about their numbers. Some estimates say over 40k should have died in Wuhan alone, just based on how much the crematoriums were running non stop. And if it's racist to be upset that some nasty bat eating people brought this upon the whole world, well guess what? My good old American steak has never caused a global pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom