• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cost for shipping to FFL by FedEx, etc

IT should depend on where you are , where its going to be delivered, the size and weight of the package.
Fed -X and UPS COMPANY policy says it must go next day air, if you can ship it second day air or regular ground its much cheaper.
OF course it matters as well if you are a FFL holder yourself because company regulations (including USPS) are different then.
call Fed-X or UPS and ask for sure on the charges.

IT should depend on where you are , where its going to be delivered, the size and weight of the package.
Fed -X and UPS COMPANY policy says it must go next day air, if you can ship it second day air or regular ground its much cheaper.
OF course it matters as well if you are a FFL holder yourself because company regulations (including USPS) are different then.
call Fed-X or UPS and ask for sure on the charges.

I shipped UPS to an FFL and it didn't go next day air. I don't remember the cost but I'm pretty sure it was less than $20. All I had to do was show them a copy of the FFL that I was sending it to.

I have shipped weapons for repair second day air, ground but it was through a private shipper not a UPS/Fed-X center.
generally I believe that it must go FFL to FFL to be shipped anyway except next day air?
again its company policy not a federal law I don't think.
some private shipping centers will ship anything without really asking.
I believe that most all FFL's ship second day air as its much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom