• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Costco led lights

browning1

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Costco has 3 pack mag light 200 lumen with high, low and strobe for about $14.
500 lumen 2 pack for I think $22. Comes with batteries. Picked up the 3 pack and light is very bright and compact. Make a good stocking stuffer or spare light to keep in vehicle. This are Duracell not mag light brand.

Last edited:
I have bought several of these from Cosco and Sams over the last year and had been handing them out to customers and using them myself. Cheap, bright light, aluminum housing etc I thought it was a GREAT deal. Then after a few months one quit. It was the plastic battery holder inside that split. I thought no big deal and tossed it. Then a few months later another one of mine did the exact same thing. Sooo if you just need a cheap light that is not to be counted on I guess its ok. However most of mine I need to work when I need them and I don't like the fact that 2 out of the 6 i kept have failed. I had rather pay $20 for one good light than $20 for three that I can't count on. Maybe I just had bad luck and the others will be fine. I hope so cause I have these things scattered in the cars, all around the house etc.

My kids wanted a tactical light on their airsoft guns, we priced out some nice 150 lumen lights for $49 each, then I found these for $15 for 3. Went out and got a couple sets of 30MM rings, modified some pressure switches I got cheep (about $3 each) and for 1/2 the price of a "manufactured" light, I got 3 of them. Put one on my AR, fits great and looks nasty and VERY bright!

I almost bought this set the other day. I put the lights and that 2 pk mechanix gloves for like 15 dollars back and got a jacket they had.

Back
Top Bottom