• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COSTCO- No need to shop anywhere else!!!

ADAduckhuntr

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deplorable
60   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231203_210754_Costco.jpg

You can bury a person on your property, by yourself, with no input from the ghouls that work in or for the "funeral industry" in Georgia, with the exception of my county, Bibb. I'd have to go pay for and draw a permit (get permission) from the rulers in the Macongo before I could legally bury someone on my property.

You didn't know that OP??
You can bury a person on your property, by yourself, with no input from the ghouls that work in or for the "funeral industry" in Georgia, with the exception of my county, Bibb. I'd have to go pay for and draw a permit (get permission) from the rulers in the Macongo before I could legally bury someone on my property.
Place a couple of them boxes around the property inside and out the house. You won't have any trouble with people coming around.......

Loves me some Costco.

Unfortunately the undertakers mafia collusion with our state govt. won't allow in GA.
Unless the law has changed, a funeral home cannot refuse to use a casket you supply. We bought one for my mother in 2004 directly from distributor and had it delivered. Saved thousands $.

Back
Top Bottom