• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country Boy Sports Black Friday. 10%off and $360AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you bought it? Someone with such a discerning taste such as yourself should have easily noticed "****ing junk period" prior to purchase. Or was it perhaps substandard user skill?

Must have struck a nerve. You build that janky ass colored filled stuff ??? Just stating my honest opinion,no I didn’t use customer service ain’t got time for that when there is plenty of other reputable Ar10s that are GTG from out of the box.

Nope, didn't build them. What'd you spend on yours? You buy one of the prototypes that was disclosed prior to original owner purchase that they were still in testing phase? To come back with feedback? Or you just get it second hand from a buddy trying to rip you off?

Colt, Rock River Arms, Daniel Defense, Spikes Tactical, Smith and Wesson, Sig Sauer, Remington, BCM, Bushmaster, LWRC, should I keep going? They all get their parts from elsewhere. And no, receivers don't come from Tennessee.

I've built several ar's using their powers. I suspect the powers are sourced from Anderson. Never had a problem.
Their 223 wylde barrels are accurate...just have t fiuund a profile I like yet. That said, Kerry will stand behind his product. Great customer service. They've been very honest and fair with me and I've been using them as my ffl for 5 years now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom