• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cover sent

The charcoal linings of these 2-piece U.S. Military Chemical Suits are designed to keep out hazardous chemicals and bacteria in battle. A bonus is that they keep things in as well as out. They say they lock in your scent when hunting. I never tried it myself. They are about $50 online.
s-l1600.png

The charcoal linings of these 2-piece U.S. Military Chemical Suits are designed to keep out hazardous chemicals and bacteria in battle. A bonus is that they keep things in as well as out. They say they lock in your scent when hunting. I never tried it myself. They are about $50 online.
s-l1600.png
I bought one of these several years ago and IMO they do work well. Just be prepared, you will have charcoal dust on you when you take it off. Best way to reactivate the charcoal lining is to toss it in the dryer (DON’T put anything else in with it) for a bit, and don’t wash it a lot (washes the charcoal out).

Personally never tried it, but have heard of guys who hang their cloths by the camp fire the night before hunting. I once had a guy tell me that a few months before deer season he would take a tee shirt of his and put in this stands and rotate them out about once a week so that the deer would get used to his scent and wouldn't be as spooked if they smelled him during hunting season. I'm not that dedicated, so if I do anything I spray on some of that scent neutralizer.

Back
Top Bottom