• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Covid 19 v Flu

Do you personally know someone that has been hospitalized from the Flu in the last three months?

• Related

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Co-worker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acquaintance

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • None anyone business/tacos

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
I'm not the one freaking out, that's you. I'm not the one worried about the world ending after 3 months of this fake pandemic but carry on with accusing others of being afraid of what you're afraid of. Some people are able to step back and keep a level head instead of fear mongering
I’ve known Bear44 for 10 years, believe me when I tell you he does NOT freak out. Lol!

Funny part about the CDC- in an attempt to stop people from hoarding N95 masks they began a disinformation campaign to ensure that medical pros can get the masks- they specifically stated it does nothing to protect you from the disease. Now they recommend everyone wears a mask in public now that suppliers have caught up with demand. I don’t mean it to sound conspiratorial but it was common knowledge in January that N95 masks are effective against this disease.

So is this the CDC from where people are getting the info? This is the leader that some of us are basing our anti fear and worrying? I don’t know about all that.

You're not at risk of dying unless you already have underlying health issues. The nay-sayers, such as myself aren't

It's been 3 months, how many people do you personally know of first hand who have been hospitalized or died from it ? I now have 2 family members that had/have it and both, in 2 different states, are doing fine.
BOTH said it's just uncomfortable and BOTH said the flu they had in past years was much worse
BOTH said the worst part was the nausea and diarrhea for first 2 days

13 have died from it in the last 3 weeks in our church. Most were over 65 but there were some in their 30’s on vents and touch and go for awhile.

Funny part about the CDC- in an attempt to stop people from hoarding N95 masks they began a disinformation campaign to ensure that medical pros can get the masks- they specifically stated it does nothing to protect you from the disease. Now they recommend everyone wears a mask in public now that suppliers have caught up with demand. I don’t mean it to sound conspiratorial but it was common knowledge in January that N95 masks are effective against this disease.

So is this the CDC from where people are getting the info? This is the leader that some of us are basing our anti fear and worrying? I don’t know about all that.

if you assume everyone is contagious, then everyone needs a mask.

13 have died from it in the last 3 weeks in our church. Most were over 65 but there were some in their 30’s on vents and touch and go for awhile.
WOW! Did you mention any of these deaths in the other thread? I'm trying to keep a count.

Back
Top Bottom