• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Covid 19 v Flu

Do you personally know someone that has been hospitalized from the Flu in the last three months?

• Related

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Co-worker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acquaintance

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • None anyone business/tacos

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
I think I did, but it was more like 9 when I mentioned it before. It was a rough weekend for the church.
I just looked back at your posts and it doesn't look like you mentioned them in that thread.

That brings the total deaths that ODT members know about to 29. :shocked:

ChimChim ChimChim I'm honestly curious. How many lives would be your number before you thought this was a real threat, not media hype? There is an unfortunate reality of there being a loss of life factor to most things. Kinda a risk reward type of things. Which I get, but if my immediate family gets it all the other stuff goes out the window

ChimChim ChimChim I'm honestly curious. How many lives would be your number before you thought this was a real threat, not media hype? There is an unfortunate reality of there being a loss of life factor to most things. Kinda a risk reward type of things. Which I get, but if my immediate family gets it all the other stuff goes out the window
2 members of my immediate family have gotten it and both are doing MUCH better than the horror stories I keep reading that every one's gonna die. If it's as bad as claimed and so many catching it then who's to blame ? Obviously some people can't follow their own advice but would rather start threads about how every one is afraid and a troll if they don't agree with them. Early on did all these people start taking zinc and vitamins to build up their immune system or get a flu shot this year ? Now they want to complain because they ARE afraid and are lashing out at others

2 members of my immediate family have gotten it and both are doing MUCH better than the horror stories I keep reading that every one's gonna die. If it's as bad as claimed and so many catching it then who's to blame ? Obviously some people can't follow their own advice but would rather start threads about how every one is afraid and a troll if they don't agree with them. Early on did all these people start taking zinc and vitamins to build up their immune system or get a flu shot this year ? Now they want to complain because they ARE afraid and are lashing out at others

Understood, but I'm actually curious if there's a number of losses that would then make you worry about the virus at hand. I'm not trying to troll or start another debate, just curious. There are many sides to what is in front of us these days and many ways to perceive it. I feel like seeing them all is a good way to rationally make some assumptions as to where this headed. I have an old friend that is a statistics guy for the hospitals in Europe. He's been posting his predictions about every other day on FB. He's been closer than any media outlet I've seen. He thinks that USA is just in the beginning stages, not 2 weeks behind as we keep hearing.

Oh, ChimChim. You've got it bad.

Back
Top Bottom