• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Covid 19 v Flu

Do you personally know someone that has been hospitalized from the Flu in the last three months?

• Related

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Co-worker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acquaintance

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • None anyone business/tacos

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
some stranger on the internet said he heard from other strangers on the internet that they collectively knew 29 people who had died from Corona virus/other stuff made worse by Corona virus. yep. totally a reason to panic.
Oh, I thought we were looking for a source that was not media driven to get a better handle on what is really happening. I guess that doesn't work when it doesn't show what you want it to.

BTW, do you realize how many ODT members you just implied are lying?

Oh, I thought we were looking for a source that was not media driven to get a better handle on what is really happening. I guess that doesn't work when it doesn't show what you want it to.

BTW, do you realize how many ODT members you just implied are lying?

never said they lied. just said that hearing a story from a stranger who heard it from another stranger(s) is no reason to panic. are you saying it is?

never said they lied. just said that hearing a story from a stranger who heard it from another stranger(s) is no reason to panic. are you saying it is?
You want to go back and read that thread again? It's first handle knowledge of these deaths. Not a stranger from a stranger to a stranger.

I just totaled the numbers. You can go back and read it from the sources anytime you want.

Another one jumping through hoops to try and make things fit their narrative.

some stranger on the internet said he heard from other strangers on the internet that they collectively knew 29 people who had died from Corona virus/other stuff made worse by Corona virus. yep. totally a reason to panic.
you could get just as accurate a measure by conducting an ODT poll asking ODT users if they have died of it or not yet

serious or not, i dont know what ****ting pants on the internet is gonna do to fix this. right now ga has a little over 330 deaths it looks like from covid. out of 10.5 million folks that aint bad. i figure the worry is if the trend suddenly upticks or spikes

we will see in a week or 2

My 13 are first hand knowledge. We knew them. All members or visitors from my church. A few have been on the news several times, but the church, of course, isnt advertising it and cant share peoples medical statuses.

I personally know/knew 2 people who’ve died because of covid 19, I didn’t hear it on the tv or see it on the web. I also have 2 sisters-in-law and a niece that are nurses, the virus is real and there’s a huge difference between taking precautions and panicking. I take precautions for the flu too, I’ve had pneumonia 3 times and that **** ain’t no joke. Pneumonia is one of the leading causes of death from corona virus. The nurse I knew that died was healthy before she contracted the virus, she had no underlying conditions and she was only 42.

Back
Top Bottom